Changing hearts, Renewing minds, and Transforming lives!
- CHANGING HEARTS – A work of God, the place where Jesus resides, the seat of understanding.
“I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the Lord. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me with all their heart.” -Jeremiah 24:7
- RENEWING MINDS – A daily and personal work through study and submission to God’s Word.
“Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.” – Romans 12:2
- TRANSFORMING LIVES – A work of the Lord Jesus through the Spirit after turning to Him.
“And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.” -2 Corinthians 3:18
E3 = Embracing, Encouraging, and Equipping
- EMBRACING with the fruit of the Spirit – Gal 5:22-23
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.”
- ENCOURAGING in the gifts of the Spirit – 1 Corinthians 12:8-11
“To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues. All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines..”
- EQUIPPING for service in the Spirit – Ephesians 4:11-13
“So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be build up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.”
We believe in voluntarily submitting one to another for help and support.
We believe in genuine living and holiness unto God.
We study, speak, teach, preach, and practice the Word of God.
We believe lack of knowledge can destroy us.
We believe in service, genuine relationships, and beauty in diversity.
We believe in equipping the saints for ministry.
We believe excellence honors God and inspires greatness.
We believe this is our way of life.
We believe in assembling together and breaking bread with others.
We believe in giving because God is generous to us.
We believe in the golden rule to be gracious toward others.
We believe that He is our Comforter, Guide, Teacher, and He dispenses His fruit and gifts.
We have the mind of Christ and are co-laborers with Him.
We believe this is what binds us all together.
We believe that people are God’s greatest resource to us.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
We believe we were created to praise and worship God.
We believe in the power of prayer and seek to be a house of prayer for all.
We believe that God’s multi-faceted wisdom may now be made known through the church. And that wisdom is seen in those who are now the church, nothing we offer of ourselves, but what God has made in us through Christ.
- The Scriptures are Inspired by God
- There is only One True God–revealed in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- The Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ
- Man Willingly Fell to Sin
- Restoration with God through ‘Salvation’
- Water Baptism by Immersion and Holy Communion
- The Baptism in the Holy Spirit
- Speaking in tongues as the initial physical evidence
- Sanctification at Salvation
- The Church, the Body of Christ, mission of seeking and saving the lost in sin
- A divinely called and scripturally ordained leadership ministry
- Divine healing a privilege for Christians
- The Blessed Hope—resurrection of the dead and rapture of the church
- The Millennial Reign of Christ
- Final judgment and eternal punishment of the wicked
- New Heavens and a New Earth